Can not hear lead vocals on Sansa Fuze

I have a 4 GB Sansa Fuze, and overall the sound quality is great. One problem I am experiencing is when I plug the Fuze into my car’s aux-in outlet with a Belkin 3.5 mm Audio Cable I can not hear the lead vocals. The background instruments sound great, but the vocals are faint at best, and for the most part one can’t even the vocals. I have hooked some external speakers up to the Fuze, and they worked great the sound was crystal clear. I have checked all the EQ settings in my car, and nothing is completely out of balance there.

Am I missing a setting in the Fuze? Or could it be a faulty audio cable? Any feed back would be much appreciated.

Postman12 wrote:

I have a 4 GB Sansa Fuze, and overall the sound quality is great. One problem I am experiencing is when I plug the Fuze into my car’s aux-in outlet with a Belkin 3.5 mm Audio Cable I can not hear the lead vocals. The background instruments sound great, but the vocals are faint at best, and for the most part one can’t even the vocals. I have hooked some external speakers up to the Fuze, and they worked great the sound was crystal clear. I have checked all the EQ settings in my car, and nothing is completely out of balance there.

Am I missing a setting in the Fuze? Or could it be a faulty audio cable? Any feed back would be much appreciated.