Audiobook Problems Again!

Thank you all for the responses. Appreciate the support. I have to admit I was disappointed with the SanDisk tech support. Since I am new with all this player stuff it is a lot to digest. No I don’t know the “Sanity check” that is a new one to me. I did experiment awhile back with the tags, but at that moment having worked for so many hours to correct the problem I was just too tired too digest any more. It was just was so much nicer when things worked correctly.

There is one question that really confuses me. We now have 2 identical players and everything is exactly the same, same settings, same firmware etc. I downloaded a book for Mom into hers and the order was incorrect. I then downloaded the same into mine to see if it was the book and it went in perfectly! The only difference I can think is that the tech guy had me reformat mine when it went bonkers the first time. Could that be it?

All I keep getting told by all the tech support is that I am downloading it into the player list and it is getting a bit insulting.

Thanks again to all!