Audible Manager Transfer Error to Fuze 8gb

I’m a new user of Audible Manager and I’m getting a Transfer Error when trying to transfer files to my Fuze.  The only option is to abort the transfer.  I’m in MTP mode and the audible manager is fully updated.  My Fuze is showing in Audible Manager and the amount of free space is shown on both the internal and external drives.

I am running XP and my Fuze Firmware Version is 2.03.33P.

What is the error message that you are getting when transfering books and what is the format (2,3,4 or e) of the books?

Geologist wrote:

I’m a new user of Audible Manager and I’m getting a Transfer Error when trying to transfer files to my Fuze.  The only option is to abort the transfer.  I’m in MTP mode and the audible manager is fully updated.  My Fuze is showing in Audible Manager and the amount of free space is shown on both the internal and external drives.

I am running XP and my Fuze Firmware Version is 2.03.33P.

You aren’t trying to transfer more content than what 1 memory location (internal or external) will hold at a time, are you? Contrary to what you might think, it doesn’t ‘automatically’ fill up the internal memory, then switch over and put the leftovers onto the memory card. They are 2 separate storage locations and you have to treat them as such.

In other words, if you have only 1GB free space left on your player, but have an 8GB card in the slot, you can’t set up a transfer of 2GB worth of audio books to the player’s memory thinking it will put 1GB on the player and the other 1GB onto the card. It just doesn’t work that way.