Any significance to folder names?

I just flashed my wife’s new Fuze to the latest firmware version.  I changed the mode to MSC.  Now I’m ready do delete all of the music that came pre-installed on the Fuze since they are all in MTP mode.  When I delete the existing files, is it important to keep the same folders and folder names?

Like if I want to install photos and video files, do they have to be in specifically named folders to play back properly?  If so, which folders are crutial to keep?

The Fuze will find your content pretty much anywhere, so the folders names aren’t that critical.  However, content placed in the Audiobooks and Podcasts folders is treated specially.  But no worries, the Fuze will automatically create the standard folders for you if they are missing.

The Fuze will find your content pretty much anywhere, so the folders names aren’t that critical.  However, content placed in the Audiobooks and Podcasts folders is treated specially.  But no worries, the Fuze will automatically create the standard folders for you if they are missing.

That’s very helpful.  Thanks a lot!

Sky