SanDisk User

Re: 8GB Fuze in hand. Review pending.

I'm not really sure about battery life yet. I've been listening to it mostly at my computer plugged in to an AC adapter.  I did play it for an hour in the gym and then an hour in my car and the bar didn't drain at all. 

I've been listening to the player at work all day so far on a pair of Ultimate Ears Super Fi 5 in ear monitors.  I must say, the quality of the Fuze is great.  I don't hear any background noise in the menu system when browsing music or anything.  I even turned the volumn down almost all the way just to see if I could hear anything, and I could not.

I have been testing the player out with some classical music (Beethoven, Bach), techno (Paul Van Dyk, Oakenfold), metal (Parkway Drive, old Metallica, Avengend Sevenfold, Symphony X), rock (lostprophets, Wolfmother) and some hip-hop (Optimus Rhyme, MC Frontalot, MC Chris... nerdcore...).  Just to give you guys the idea of what I've been listening too.

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

Wolfmother ... I approve!

My first test song for SQ on my DAPs is "Hunter" by Björk.

Smiley Wink

Message Edited by PromisedPlanet on 03-28-2008 12:15 PM
SanDisk Senior User

For those of you who purchased the 8GB Fuze was the sansasessions insert inside the packaging?  Were you able to go to the website and request the free microSD card?

Go Sansa!

SanDisk Guru

SansaMe wrote:

For those of you who purchased the 8GB Fuze was the sansasessions insert inside the packaging?  Were you able to go to the website and request the free microSD card?

Yes and Yes.  The insert contains a code that you enter at http://sansasessions.com/registration.php

Yes and Yes. Smiley Happy

Do anyone know how long does it need to be fuly charged?

Fluxy wrote:
Do anyone know how long does it need to be fuly charged?
Since mine came already 2/3 charged out of the box I really don't know.  It didn't take long to top it off.  It was nice to be able to play with the menus and included music, pics and video immediately.  I really liked that.

Does the Fuze do gapless playback?