2GB Fuze + 6GB SD card??

Fuze looks great. Before I buy one, I’d like to know whether there is any problem with loading a really big SD card onto the 2GB Fuze. (Refresh speed? Etc). There’s now quite a big price gap between the 2GB model and the bigger ones, so it may make sense to do this. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong, though.

Thanks. 

I use a 16GB SanDisk microSDHC card in my 8GB Fuze - I believe that the 2GB Fuze will also accept this card.

Cheers. No problems with performance? It isn’t slow to update when you add new files? No battery problems?

RE: Update time. This is NOT dependent on the card. It is SOLEY dependent on the AMOUNT of TUNES you have.

If you have a 4gb + 16gb with only 500 songs  on it the update time will be blazing. Add 5,000 songs and update times gets to be consdirable. (sp?)

@peregrine wrote:

RE: Update time. This is NOT dependent on the card. It is SOLEY dependent on the AMOUNT of TUNES you have.

If you have a 4gb + 16gb with only 500 songs  on it the update time will be blazing. Add 5,000 songs and update times gets to be consdirable. (sp?)

Peregrine is right. My 4GB Fuze with 8GB card refreshes very quickly…it has 2,043 songs on it atm. More songs does add time (I’ve had close to 2,400 on there before) , although this last firmware update sped up refresh time for me.

Thanks - that’s v helpful. I am now the proud owner of a 2GB Fuze. Big card to follow.