16Gb Fuze+ (+32Gb uSDHC) collapses when loaded up

@ptjim wrote:

If I had my druthers, I’d really like to buy a regular Fuze, with the smaller size and click-wheel interface, in 64Gb capacity.  For me, it’s the perfect size, it’s solid and well made, and it handles music very well - that’s what I want.  I really don’t want to have to settle for touchpad interface (I’m hating the one on the Fuze+ the more I use it, compared to the clickwheel of the Fuze) or a gigantic turd the size of a Zune or iCult thingie (even the Fuze+ is bigger than I’d like) - because I have zero, as in ZERO, interest in videos, photos, FM radio or all that other ■■■■ that seems to be bulking up new players.

Precisely. I could not agree more. In fact, the Clip size works for me too, since I don’t really need the larger screen, though either one with large capacity and good battery life would fit the bill. The only reason I’d want touchpad style is if the device has wi-fi, a browser and/or GPS capability etc. – things I don’t expect from Sansa, or necessarily want from a music player.