Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.20

Progress in some areas but disappointed in the the lack of the track count info/ total time elapsed issue others speak of.

I check this site everyday in hope of the new firmware. I was thrilled to see it finally out but was sadly disheartened that this simple feature was not included. Clip, clip +, and clip zip, I have them all [love them] and did not return the clip zip hoping  the fundamental part of the clip zip, eg. track count info/ total time elapsed would be eventually implemented in new firmware. 6 months of waiting and no update on this. Die hard fan of Sandisk and first time I actually feel let down. Regardless, its a great product; if I can only get the clip plus firmware on the clip zip. About to download it right now but apparantly from what I am reading, the m3u issue is resolved which is moving in the right direction.There are pretty specific requests users make for the player and while its impossible to fulfill all of them, how about fulfilling a fundamental part of an mp3 player? Been patient for a while. Not mad, just disappointed. Given the time frame of firmware updates, guess I will patiently wait  and hope  for the next update.