Administrator

Clip Zip Feedback and Feature Request Thread

As we are constantly trying to improve our product design and user experience I would like to ask for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee all feature requests will be implemented all feedback is taken into consideration. Please use this thread to consolidate Clip Zip feature requests, feature enhancement and feedback. Please let us know what you like or don't like about the product and how we can improve the Clip Zip.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

SanDisk Guru

Re: Clip Zip Feedback and Feature Request Thread

Please give us variable speed playback with  pitch correction for podcasts and audiobooks. This doesn't have to be continuous, but having choices of 0.8x, 1.2x, 1.4x, and 1.6x would be nice.

I hope the player Sandisk introduces next September has microSDXC card support, HD radio, variable speed playback with automatic pitch correction, and 50+ hour battery life(I guess that one will replace the Fuze+?) 

SanDisk Guru

Also consider learning a lesson from Swatch, which at first only made plastic watches, but then later came out with ones with a metal case as well. It would be nice if Sandisk would make a premium edition of its players with an aluminum(or titanium?) case.

SanDisk Guru

Having a digital display of elapsed time and time remaining(and not just a progress bar) is extremely important for those of us who listen to lectures and podcasts on the mp3 player. It would be nice if we could be given a choice to display album art or elapsed time and time remaining. Another idea would be to display album art just for music, and display elapsed time and time remaining for files in the audiobook or podcast areas.

SanDisk Guru

JK98 wrote:

Having a digital display of elapsed time and time remaining(and not just a progress bar) is extremely important for those of us who listen to lectures and podcasts on the mp3 player. It would be nice if we could be given a choice to display album art or elapsed time and time remaining. Another idea would be to display album art just for music, and display elapsed time and time remaining for files in the audiobook or podcast areas.

There is an elapsed remaining feature in the podcasts section. Left hand side shows how long has elapsed and the right shows time left.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

JK98 wrote:

Also consider learning a lesson from Swatch, which at first only made plastic watches, but then later came out with ones with a metal case as well. It would be nice if Sandisk would make a premium edition of its players with an aluminum(or titanium?) case.

Yes, yes, yes!  I've suggested this for years.  And perhaps do a play on Olympics medals, having a gold case, a silver-platinum, and a bronze.  The Clip Zip gets close to this with its silver/grey color version.

SanDisk Guru

Now that's a nice thought, a Clip Executive Version with a metal case would be really nice.  Not simply aluminum, but a steel clamshell would look and feel great.  Talk about a bulletproof Sansa!!

Bob  Smiley Wink

SanDisk Guru

neutron_bob wrote:

Now that's a nice thought, a Clip Executive Version with a metal case would be really nice.  Not simply aluminum, but a steel clamshell would look and feel great.  Talk about a bulletproof Sansa!!

Bob  Smiley Wink

I cant wait to test out the bullet proof player. 

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

Indeed!  I have one of the SlotMusic devices with its hard metal shell.  The little thing feels as solid as a Dunhill lighter.

Bob  Smiley Wink

SanDisk Guru

Conversionbox wrote:

neutron_bob wrote:

Bob  Smiley Wink

I cant wait to test out the bullet proof player. 

Neither can Uncle Ted!

Smiley Tongue