Clip Zip Feedback and Feature Request Thread

PLEASE!!!

Raise the 8000 song DB Limit at least to the 10000+ song limit on the Fuze+.  This player is capable of supporting a 32GB microSD card for a total 40GB storage.

Since this player is incapable of running Video, then it is a music only player.

I have a mix of 128kps MP3’s ( and greater) and 6700 tracks that fit on less than 27GB. of storage.  The Fuze is only capable of addressing 5537 of them.  Much less than the advertised 8000.

I currently have a two Fuzes, a 4GB backup and 8GB primary player.  I also have a Fuze+ which DOES fit all my content, but the touch controls and laggy UI make it nearly unusable.  And the lack of tactile controls make it completely unusable in the dark.

I do love the Fuze, but I realize that Lithium Ion batteries have a tendancy to discharge even if it is not being used.  As a result, I am always looking for my next player.

The Clip Zip will be it if the DB size increased.  Otherwise, I’ll have to think about a Clip+ rockboxed.

I like Album Art, so I’d prefer the Clip Zip. 

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE increase the DB size or at the VERY MINIMUM, offer TRUE folder browsing that reads the actual File Allocation Table on the flash memory instead of basing the folder navigation on the DB contents.