Cant turn on

" but when I ll stick the SD card when it s on I have refreshing whole the time and it wont go ahead"

Sandisk players should be off when a card is inserted or removed. 

The Sandisk firmware is very fussy about tags. It also doesn’t like cards that are faster than class 4. 

Many get around  limitations by loading Rockbox on their players. Rockbox is a free alternative operating system for the player  that is available for the Clip Zip and some other Sandisk players. It has a huge number of features, including crossfeed, which makes headphone listening seem much more like listening to speakers, by mixing part of the oppsite channel into each ear with a very slight delay(this is adjustable). I have Rockbox on all the Sandisk players I currently use, except the Clip Sport, for which Rockbox isn’t available(yet?) Placing Rockbox on your player does void the Sandisk warranty, however I have not had any problems with my Sandisk players(that I couldn’t fix myself) before or after I started using Rockbox(over a year ago), except for the clip breaking off an almost 5 year old Clip+.   Rockbox.org

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=228