Book chapters still there.

For some reason a book I loaded had Disk 6 chapters mixed in with Disk 1.    So I plugged Clip into PC and removed the chapters for Disk 6.  All ‘looks’ good.  When I start up the Clip it sill has the Disk 6 chapters merged in with Disk1?   I held down the off button to hopefully clear things.  Still the same?   I did have it on Pause.  So started it then held down Off.   Still the same?   So, the problem is …  When I plug in and view the Clip data on the PC the data for Disk 6 is not in the Disk 1 data, but Clip player still shows it??   I did select  'ReStart".   I did NOT delete the book,  I thought redoing the data on the PC via PC would suffice?   Any help out there?

When you look at the files with the player plugged into your computer, you are looking at folder/file names. When you look at your Zip, it is sorting and displaying the information from the ID3 tags of the files, not the file names themselves.

You’ll have to edit the tags. MP3Tag is an excellent dedicated tag-editor.

It wants to also D-Load a Zoom DownLoad Manager as well.  From what I can tell you cannot just D-Load the MP3Tag program?  I am somewhat leery on adding extra programs.  Is it necessary to also D-Load this?   All or nothing? 

I think you might be clicking on the wrong link to download the program. The site is a little confusing as there’s a bunch of ads with a big DOWNLOAD button in them.

Try this:

mp3tagv250setup.exe

It shouldn’t have any extra programs with it.

I think you might be clicking on the wrong link to download the program. The site is a little confusing as there’s a bunch of ads with a big DOWNLOAD button in them.

Try this page. Click on the words mp3tagv250setup.exe for a direct download.

It shouldn’t have any extra programs with it. If it does for some weird reason, just say no.

You nailed it.  Thank You!

it doesn’t want to install.

says other copies of it are running, but they aren’t!

found out from another thread that the mp3tag pgm must be installed as admin.

no idea why, but it worked.