16 gb card for clip zip

Hello.
My old card get broken and I m looking for 16 gb micro sd card for my clip zip. Which one will works good and dont make any issues? 
Thx for help

Edit: is  microSDHC microSD SanDisk ULTRA 48MB/s 16GB good? Or maybe you can tell me better offer? 

And if I buy just MicroSD not microSDHC card it s gonna work properly on sansa clip zip?

As a general matter, most microSD cards should be fine.  Personally, I’d stick to major brands–there are many fake cards out there (and you can even still see them at Amazon.com–easily recognizable, by their super-low prices). 

Every now-and-again, a Clip player doesn’t like a particular card.  Hence, my recommendation to buy from someplace that accepts returns, if need be.

Finally, the Clip players sometimes–but not always–will balk at faster microSD cards.  They seem to do just fine with Class 4 speed cards–you might want to stick to that speed, if possible.  (Having said that, I’m using Class 10 speed cards with the Clips, with no issue.)

See, for example (but note that I have not tried it out–I simply did a search at Amazon.com):

http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroSDHC-Memory-RETAIL-PACKAGE/dp/B001F7AJKI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1439512838&sr=8-3&keywords=sandisk+microsd+16GB

1 Like

Don’t get a fast card, as these are likely to cause problems when used with your player. Get a Sandisk Class 4 micro SDHC card sealed in the retail package. Why not get a 32 GB card instead of a 16GB card? Here in the US Sandisk 32GB class 4 micro SDHC cards sell for around $11 to $17, just a few dollars more than 16GB ones. Buy the card from a reputable dealer, as there are fake cards around. I recently bought a few of the 32GB Sandisk class 4 micro SDHC cards in the retail package at around $13 each.

I had 32 gb card on my sansa 2 years ago and it won’t work properly. I just can’t used my sansa because of it.
I spend big money on oryginal 32 gb card (that time it wasnt so cheap) and I don’t want to risk again.

Thx guys for good clues :slight_smile: I really approciate your help.
I ordered sansa clip 16 gb probably class 6 :slight_smile:

“I had 32 gb card on my sansa 2 years ago and it won’t work properly. I just can’t used my sansa because of it.
I spend big money on oryginal 32 gb card (that time it wasnt so cheap) and I don’t want to risk again.”

The problem was likely that your 32GB card was faster than class 4, not that it was a 32GB card, although some 32GB cards not made by Sandisk might give a problem when used in the player, even if they are class 4 or slower.

A class 6 card might give problems in the player. Use a class 4 Sandisk one.

Is there even a Class 6 card? :confounded:

There were some class 6 cards made. They are quite old. They were made before the first class 10 cards appeared.

It s 10 class, just bad look into wrong auction. My bad. I hope it can work. If it s not I m gonna send it back and buy 32 gb class 4 

Get a Sandisk 32GB class 4 micro SDHC card. Get a retail packaged card from a reliable vendor. A loose card is more likely to be problematic.

@jk98 wrote:

Get a Sandisk 32GB class 4 micro SDHC card. Get a retail packaged card from a reliable vendor. A loose card is more likely to be problematic.

He means, possibly fake . . . .

1 Like

Oh yeah, I get my new sd card. 
And now another problem shown up. 
I have rockbox actually. When I 1st time turned it on, the database shown only 1200 songs. Okay - refresh again. It was complete and it show only 1 330 songs (I have 1500+)… meh. Now if I try to update database it s finding only 12 songs and the screen is freezing, and only reset helps :s What s going on?

Edit: sansa firmware find all songs…

What format(s) are your songs in? How are they tagged? How are they arranged as far as file structure? Without seeing what your files look like, we have no idea what is going on.

My files are tagged ideally for sansa (I did it by mediamonkey)
It s mostly MP3, but I have not small amount of FLAC too. Any VBRs
There is probably something wrong with my rockbox :s I need to make copy of equalizer’s files and config and try to reload whole system again :s I m actually doing it, maybe it will repair automaticly after this operation :< I hope so