Re: synchronize to continue your music subscription

Update: after a couple weeks of working with my library technicians, Overdrive Media Console, and SanDisk I purchased a new Sansa Clip+. It works perfectly and in the same manner that the old one used to. I can copy and paste downloaded books to my player without having to go through Overdrive Media Console's transfer task or Windows  Media Player.

The conclusion: something happened to the original Sansa Clip+ player that prevents it from working properly. Since the last communication, I did reinstall the firmware. That made no difference. Do I have any other options?

SanDisk Guru

One thing you could try is reformatting the player under its System settings--that sometimes can clear up a confusing issue. Note: this also will erase the user content on your player--if you want to safeguard it, transfer it to your computer before reformatting the player.

I have tried everything that you have suggested and it still states synchronize to continue your music subscription. I shows the music that I have dragged and dropped from Rhapsody but it wont play them it keeps showing that. The music that was put on there like 3 or 4 years ago still play but the new stuff does not. HELP PLEASE.....

I sent a message previously. I have a Sansa Fuze.. Does this change on how it works or how I fix it?

SanDisk Guru

I doubt it but, at the very least, you should be posting in the Fuze forum, in case it does. By the way, you still are paying for a Rhapsody subscription, right? If not, the music you had before should not be playable--once the subscription is over, you can't play the Rhapsody music anymore.

I need to Synchronize to continue your music subscription but I don't know how to do it

I need help

synchronize to continue music subscription but I don't know how to do it and I need help
Highlighted

I have this SanDisk Sansa 1gb clap mp3 player and I need help to synchronize to continue music subscription