Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
cboaman
Accepted Solution

audio books

I just purchased Sansa Clip + 4GB. I have read the manual & there really is no info on how to download audio books (I purchased from audible.com). This is my 1st experience with an MP3 player device. Any help with how to get audio books onto sansa clip would be greatly appreciated.
SanDisk Senior User
kmk_01kmk

Re: audio books

Where are you at in the process? Audible.com is where I'd go to find instructions for downloading their books.  Sorry, I don't use Audible for my audiobooks, but I'm sure there's someone here who can help if you're having trouble transferring them to your player.

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

cboaman wrote:
I just purchased Sansa Clip + 4GB. I have read the manual & there really is no info on how to download audio books (I purchased from audible.com). This is my 1st experience with an MP3 player device. Any help with how to get audio books onto sansa clip would be greatly appreciated.

You need to download software from Audible and follow the directions here to transfer the content to your player.
SanDisk Guru
Miikerman

Definitely follow the instructions at the Audible website.  If I recall correctly, you setup and use the Audible Download Manager (or something called something like that) to download and transfer to your Clip.
cboaman

Thanks for the replies. Especially Tapeworm - thanks for the link to Audible! I successfully downloaded 3 audio books last night. WMP just seemed way to complicated and way too many steps.