audible

Somehow I cannot figure out how to use the Sansa clip with Audible.  I try to add it as a device but can only see add ons for other Sandisk products (all of which I tried already).  No one else seems to be having this problem.  What am I missing? 

I need my audio books!

Okay, I found out that I had to update my version of AudibleManager and it all worked automatically.

thanks for the info

I had the same problem, and called Audible. My device still did not read. I called Audible a second time, and that fixed the problem. They had me uninstall Audible Manager. After the re-start, I connected the device and re-installed Audible Manager. The Sansa Clip appeared as the device and I was able to laod and listen to audio books. The key is to have the Clip connected when installing Audible Manager, that way the program can read the device.

:AtomicElement>:AtomicElement> 

Hope this helps!

Sansa clip is a great MP3 player, if you’d like to play Audible audiobook on Sansa player, you need to get a compatible MP3 format. here is the detailed instrction to play audiobook on mp3 player, you might take a look at it and sincerely hope it is helpful to you.