Sansa clip won't turn on but recognized on PC

Hello guys, 

Infortunately, 2 months after the warranty expired, my sansa + doesn't turn on anymore. However, it is recognized by my computer and I can access all the files. I searched it and did the reset. Nothing happens but after 15 seconds of holding the power button, I hear the windows disconnect sound meaning it did reset : it then reconnects back to the computer few seconds later. I then found it was just the screen that was dead so I plugged in headphones and pressed random buttons to try and  get a music playing but to no avail.

I also put the latest firmware and it doesn't seem to do anything, I really hope it's not gone for good, is there anything I can still try ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Sansa clip won't turn on but recognized on PC

bump

Re: Sansa clip won't turn on but recognized on PC

Sorry for posting again quick update : I guess only the screen is dead. I dismantled it completly and saw no visible damage but one good thing is that I managed to make it work. The only problem is the display not working as I can now hear my songs, switch, etc.. (almost lost my right eardrum when it finally worked haha).

I don't know how I made it come back to life as I tried several things before dismantling it few months ago. I was just looking at the songs on the computer then I told myself why shouldn't I try plugging in headphones ? I did that then I clicked random buttons, put the volume at the max and heard a static noise. That's when I realised it wasn't dead Smiley Happy