Sansa clip/audio book resume-place question

Putting the audiobook into the Audiobook folder wasn’t the answer, at least for me. I’ve now learned how to change the download location to the Audiobook folder when downloading books using Overdrive from the public library. However, I still lose my place every time I connect to the computer. In fact, I’m going back to allowing them to download into the Music folder. At least when they downloaded into that folder, I could manually write down my place (46/14) before I connected. Now that my books are in the Audiobooks folder, it always shows my place as being 1/1. I researched audiobook players for 6 months before I bought this one and am so disappointed with this technology. All I wanted was a player that could keep my place, doesn’t seem that much to ask for. Between the way this one loses its place & the impossible fastforwarding & rewinding, I would never recommend this one to anyone. I just keep reading the same unresolved problems posted over and over again for years. I guess the real problem lies in the free audiobooks, hence the lack of interest in the audiobook listeners.

1 Like