SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Clip General Information

Bryan88 wrote:

Yes,I agree with you they are a profit company.IDK if they are really concern with the users.

Who are you agreeing with? You realize this thread had been inactive for nearly two YEARS before you posted, right? Whoever you're replying to may not even come here anymore.

Re: Sansa Clip User Manual and General Information

I salute this clip!I just read this today!I'll try this later on.Thanks a lot!

SanDisk Guru

It seems that the forum recently has been the beneficiary of a handful of new uers who are posting for posting's sake (I haven't the foggiest idea why), often resurrecting old threads and adding little or nothing.  I guess it's raining outside?   Smiley Wink

SanDisk Guru

Miikerman wrote:

It seems that the forum recently has been the beneficiary of a handful of new uers who are posting for posting's sake (I haven't the foggiest idea why), often resurrecting old threads and adding little or nothing.  I guess it's raining outside?   Smiley Wink

School's out. Smiley Tongue

SanDisk Guru

I believe at least two of them (MikeCorleone and VitoCorleone) are the same person. Perhaps his attention span was too short to even remember the password to the first account?

SanDisk Guru

gwk1967 wrote:

I believe at least two of them (MikeCorleone and VitoCorleone) are the same person. Perhaps his attention span was too short to even remember the password to the first account?

In that case, I have the perfect password for him/them......12345!
Smiley Very Happy

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

could some one help me why is it connecting then disconnect

SanDisk Guru

If you haven't done so yet, you might try another USB cable and/or USB port (preferably at the back of the computer) and see if that handles the issue.  

Re: Sansa Clip General Information - No Power

SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Clip General Information - No Power

Um, perhaps actually explain your issue?  Did you try holding the Clip+ power button down (or original Clip power switch up) for 30 seconds (or more)?  Did you charge the player overnight?

In earlier days, a lead to the battery could become undone--perhaps that also is your issue.