Re: Sansa Clip General Information

does the 2 GB version come with a CD?
SanDisk Guru

None needed--the Clip itself doesn't require separate software.

Having said that, Best Buy units come with a CD that channels you to the BB music store.

If you need Rhapsody software, it's available at the Rhapsody site.

Does it have custom equalizer??
SanDisk Professor

deby wrote:
Does it have custom equalizer??

Yes

THe only problem is the quality of sound, wihich sucks. I bought Sony earphones and then it's much better. But still not the quality as my built in MP3-player on the K800i SonyEricsson phone...

About the FM radio: there is no radio built in in the Sansa Clip version. So the information stated here above is not as accurate as you thought it would be! ;-)

SanDisk Guru

The Clip indeed comes in both fm radio and fm radio-less versions, depending on your region.

how do u restart the sansa clip??

my sansa clip does not turn on anymore and only works when it is plugged into the computer what could i do to get it working again??
SanDisk Senior User

If you Clip has charged for at least 3 hours and it still turns off when unplugged fromt he computer, then you may want to reload firmware and see if this helps. FIRMWARE THREAD

If the device continues to shut off, then you may want to contact Technical Support and request an RMA.

I need a general plain English step 1, 2, 3, etc.  Right now my Sansa Clip is plugged into the computer.  It says connected and has a picture of a computer and Sansa Clip with back and forth arrows.  In the upper right hand corner of the screen it has a battery heart beat that stays at about 3/4.  How do I know it's ready to unplug and what do I do next?