Sansa Clip Plus - Making playlist from music on the device

I would like to know how to move music that is currently on my Clip Plus to a playlist on the device. For instance, I would like to take 2 or 3 “artists” and put them together to make a playlist within the device. Can anyone help me with how combine these artist into one playlist once the music is already on the clip? Thanks very much! 

Big4biz1 wrote:
I would like to know how to move music that is currently on my Clip Plus to a playlist on the device. For instance, I would like to take 2 or 3 “artists” and put them together to make a playlist within the device. Can anyone help me with how combine these artist into one playlist once the music is already on the clip? Thanks very much! 

Creating a playlist with Winamp

And btw, this is the Clip (original) board. The Clip+ board is (now merged both Clip boards together)- μ

:smiley:

The Clip+ has a go list feature. It is set up on the player itself. It is very easy to use. You can do a Google search to find instructions on how to use it.

Or, just check the user manual.

:wink:

I know how to put individual songs on To Go but can I put  several artist and their songs (say 20 or 30 each) on To Go and can I put them on there in bulk rather than one song at a time? If so how? Thanks for the help

Yes, you can add a whole album or all the songs of an artist in one step. Just browse to it with the cursor, then hold the center button down.

That worked great! Now can you tell me how to delete a whole artists group of songs at once off of the Go List? Thanks 

Big4biz1 wrote:
That worked great! Now can you tell me how to delete a whole artists group of songs at once off of the Go List? Thanks 

Same way.

Don’t do it that way! Use the pc and resync your changes. See my other post on PLAYLISTS.

jbs/