Sansa Clip - I just realised something...

Sansa Clip - I just realised something…

This amazing player makes the iplod truffle look like an anitquated piece of half engineered, overly advertised waste of money.

I am sorry - but it does!  :smileyvery-happy:

DISCLAIMER: That is just my opinion after testing an official iplod truffle recently.  I am in no way affiliated with SanDisk, the planet Krypton or Jack Bauers amazing cellphone.   :wink:

Message Edited by pinkfloydian on 02-15-2009 02:56 PM

Message Edited by pinkfloydian on 02-15-2009 02:56 PM

Congrats…you’ve seen the light!

For those who haven’t endured a few episodes of “24”, Jack Bauer’s cell (mobile) phone amazingly works in impossible locations.  And he never has to repeat himself, ot adjust the position on his ear.  Background noise can include a crashing jumbo jet and a top fuel dragster, but he need not yell over the disaster.

Oh, and it will work in a submarine too, I assure you.

In the last aired season, I grew tired of a “counter terrorist organization” with more moles and holes in it than a sponge, an administration with more personal agendas than seeds in a sunflower, and scripts written on rice paper, they’re so thin.

They did solve the terror problem, however, as all terrorists come to visit and attack their headquarters.  It must be pheromones.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@pinkfloydian wrote:

This amazing player makes the iplod truffle look like an anitquated piece of half engineered, overly advertised waste of money.

I’m kinda amazed that anyone would buy a Shuffle at this point, in the face of the great capabilities and capacity of the Clip.  I mean, it’s cute as jewelry, but as a player, just doesn’t compare. 

But, I guess, it’s a known name and easy to find (try finding the 8gb Clip around …), and has the iTunes store behind it to make it all an easy, integrated system.  (Me, I dislike iTunes, apart from its expansive catalog–I just checked it out after many years and was amazed at its total control/domination over the user.)

Message Edited by Miikerman on 02-15-2009 09:39 AM

@miikerman wrote:

@pinkfloydian wrote:

I’m kinda amazed that anyone would buy a Shuffle at this point.  I mean, it’s cute as jewelry, but as a player, just doesn’t compare.  But, I guess, it’s a known name and easy to find, and has the iTunes store behind it to make it all an easy, integrated system.  (Me, I dislike iTunes, apart from its expansive catalog–I just checked it out after many years and was amazed at its total control/domination over the user.)

Literally the only plus to it that I see is that it is made out of aluminum instead of plastic.

@miikerman wrote:

I’m kinda amazed that anyone would buy a Shuffle at this point, in the face of the great capabilities and capacity of the Clip.  I mean, it’s cute as jewelry, but as a player, just doesn’t compare. 

I have a Fuze 4GB(+16GB) and a Zune 16GB.  I can’t figure out why, either individually or collectively, they haven’t put a bigger dent into the Nano’s sales.  They are both awesome.

I guess it’s called, marketing.

Plus:  a whole lot of easily available accessories and connection options; and the iTunes store makes purchasing and using tunes on the Apple players super easy (me, I still buy and rip CDs …).