Re: Sansa Clip+ Firmware Update 01.02.18

[ Edited ]

I tried to rename the file to clppg.bin, and copy it to the device (MSC through and through auto detect) and it failed to remove the radio. I turned to for support and they had a solution, if someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

SanDisk Guru

Chayim12 wrote:

I tried to rename the file to clppg.bin, and copy it to the device (MSC through and through auto detect) and it failed to remove the radio. I turned to for support and they had a solution, if someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

just tried it and it looks like that does not work with this firmware. you will need to downgrade to .16 if you want to remove the FM radio. link to .16 below

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Sansa-Clip-Sansa-Clip/Sansa-Clip-Firmware-Update-01-02-16/m-p/150227/hi...

SanDisk User

Just a note that after updating my volume was reset to what I assume is factory default.  After changing I'm thinking it's still a bit on the low side.  It's still plenty loud enough through the head phones, I just have to turn it up to "11" when I use it in the car stereo thru an adapter. 

SanDisk Guru

hello there,

since implementing this last update i have noticed that performance has become a little sluggish, however this is not a huge problem.

a problamatic issue has also arisen; when locking the clip+, i find that the device is crashing after a few seconds - playback ceases and i have to wait a while until it becomes usable again. this is a little annoying, as it meant that i have to refrain from locking the device and experience the issues associated with that...

is this a known issue?

i have the 8gb vesion, with 8gb memory card, with over 250mb free internally and externally.

any advice or a remedy would be appreciated.

thanks,

dan

I thought I could throw away my Sansa Clip + it was completed locked by updating the database but happy enough there is firmware 01.02.18.

The manual update gave my a new Sansa Clip + .

Thanks

I did updating of my Sansa Clip + for version 01.02.18, but I'm having some problems: It restarts when it's playing FLAC files.

[ Edited ]

Wow !

Finally !!!!!

I was having nightmare because of this "freaky frozen thing" with my clip+ !!!

I did everything, format, reformat, I even got some software to remove ID TAG from mp3, 

anyhow !!! This is the best !!!!! No problem anymore !

worked for me !

SanDisk Guru

arjang wrote:

Wow !

Finally !!!!!

anyhow !!! This is the best !!!!! No problem anymore !

worked for me !

"What" worked for you??? Smiley Frustrated

I have so many mp3s which I couldnt play because It was cause of freezing/hanging the sandisk !

now I tested all of them and Im happy !

what was your problem ?