SD Card remains "empty"

Same here. Just got a 32gig microsd class 10 from newegg. I have a  clip 1g, clip+ 8g, clip zip 8g, and recently a new white sansa clip+4g . 4 in all. I always liked the white one,  [just for the looks, but also prefer the firmware to the zip] so I finally got one, opened it up; I popped in a 32 gig card. Wierdest thing. The folder structure is created, ie music, audiobooks, podcasts; but the player still sees the card as empty. You can add music [or any files] to the 32 card and it works perfect on 3 of my computers,plays the music fine; and heres the wierd thing, it works on my clip, clip zip 8g, clip+ 8g, but NOT on my white clip+4g. Yes I did the sd formattter, https://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/,  yes I did the H2testw 1.4. You can even add, read, play files through the player’s card when the player is connected to the computer. A 16g, 8g and 4g microsd work just fine on it.

I am a veteran user, but rarely post. This is definetly a WTF issue. Could be the player, but I guess it could be the card.

I’ve seen all the post for the 32g microsd class10 and very similar issues. All my players have the most updated firmware. The card did not work in the clip+4g with the old firmware, nor the newest firmware [which I guess is not really new]. Now, do I warranty the card, or warranty the player? I wonder if a different 32g card would work, but the strange thing is that it works it my other clip players. I post this because I hope this helps the users see the extent of the strangeness of the issue with the 32g class 10 card and clip+'s. Maybe some were made at different times with different software…who knows. The gurus rock by the way on the posts. You usually dont have to post, cause they have already answered someone with a similar issue you have. Just my 2 cents.