SD Card remains "empty"

Sorry; I should have been more specific - here are the specs:

$ file -s /dev/sdc1 /dev/sdc1: x86 boot sector, mkdosfs boot message display, code offset 0x58, OEM-ID " mkdosfs", sectors/cluster 32, Media descriptor 0xf8, heads 64, sectors 61313024 (volumes \> 32 MB) , FAT (32 bit), sectors/FAT 14976, serial number 0x5d85da3, label: " "

$ find /mnt/sd/ /mnt/sd/ /mnt/sd/MUSIC /mnt/sd/MUSIC/PODCASTS /mnt/sd/MUSIC/AUDIOBOOKS /mnt/sd/MUSIC/01. And I Love Her (alternate).mp3

As you can see it’s formatted as FAT32. The basic directory structure was also created by the device itself which shows that the it recognises, and can write to, the partition. As you can see only a single 7MB mp3 resides as the root of MUSIC. The SD card shows on the device as empty. I must stress that it did work once but not again. I must also stress that regardless of operating system / computer I use - they can all read/write to the card.

This is most likely an issue with the device itself. In system settings it shows the ‘version’ as V01.02.15A - I assume this is the firmware version.

Cheers.