*Reproducable Bug* - won't pause until restart

My family has/does own 4 Fuses and 20 clip+  I kid you not, we’ve used them for years, they break I buy new ones. 

I wish the clip on the back of the clip+ was stronger I break that all the time…

Ok reproducable bug for as long as I can remember on both the clip+ and the fuze.

Starting with the devices is asleep/off

1. press the power button

2. press the play button during the boot up process, but prior to being fully booted up

3. bugged  The devices immiatedly starts playing upon finishing booting, but the play/pause button has no effect.  The play pause Icon toggles, on screen, but the device keeps playing regardless.

I’ve known about this for a couple years and it’s always been annoying as it requires a reboot of the device to remedy.

This is a known issue for some time now. It is likely not to ever be fixed via firmware update. You just have to wait until the player is fully booted up (a few seconds) before you start pushing buttons.

This makes me sad. :mansad:

While not what I was hoping to hear,  at least I can quit getting excited each time I see a new firmware update, only to find the issue didn’t go away.

@griffonage wrote:

This makes me sad. :mansad:

Why? You can’t wait an extra second or two before hitting the PLAY button? Do you also throw your car in gear before the engine has fully started (let alone warm up)?

griffonage wrote:

While not what I was hoping to hear,  _ at least I can quit getting excited each time I see a new firmware update _, only to find the issue didn’t go away.

You can rest easy; there won’t be any more firmware updates. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tapeworm wrote:

You can rest easy; there won’t be any more firmware updates. :stuck_out_tongue:

Say it ain’t so!   :frowning:

Well, of course for those chronic optomists there’s always a chance . . .

:laughing:

;). That’s certainly me–half melted today and it’s only Tuesday . . . .