Need help adding mp3 files to player

Nice retort, amkoas.

/sarcasm

“Abrasive” is the adjective that comes to mind. Or in commonly applied forum terms, “trolling”.

I’d venture to speculate that the majority of forum visitors are not here because of a desire to engage in, or learn, terse “1337”-speak, rather, more often than not they are average netizens reaching out for assistance, on a mass-produced retail device - and the extra effort put into constructing and typing a suggestion in fully qualified English sentences, with common language structuring and maybe even a measure of sympathy is, in my opinion, appreciated far more than crass elitism.

And, BTW, I HAVE encountered several instances where file extensions are transparent at the application level (yes, on a Windows box); ideally they should be irrelevant - and that is one major advantage of the Mac filesystem…the application can usually determine the filetype by its contents. Yes some windows apps will do this as well, and the Clip’s filesystem and application level capabilities (as an embedded device) in that arena are largely unknown - so the question WAS a valid one and the THREAD was certainly not to be avoided. The “post(s)” that could have been avoided? Well, I rest my case.

1 Like