MicroSD with vanishing files.

Hi there, I’m using a Sandisk 64gB class 10 card, previously it was formatted to default (exFAT), I formatted it to NTFS and had no problems.

Yesterday I installed Rockbox but that didn’t pick up the uSD card either. Installed the Sansa firmware and all is back to as it was, nothing on the card. I’m currently formatting the card back to exFAT (full format not quick) and I’ll see what happens with that. I did run the test software downloaded from a link on this site and it returned no faults on the card.

Theres no information anywhere at POS to suggest there might be a problem with this card; if the above doesnt work I’ll create a single 32gB partition and make the other 32gB unallocated. If that doesnt work then the player and card will go back to Amazon, I havent decided on a refund or replacement.

The player is fine on its own internal memory, as I said the card HAS worked for about 10 days then nothing.

If I don’t post back here then it’s safe to assume I wasn’t successful with the above methods and I’ve returned the player and card to Amazon.

Thanks for your help.