SanDisk Guru

Re: MINI USB FOR CLIP+

Tapeworm wrote:

And make sure the cables you are trying/using/buying are of the Mini-Type A variety, not B (see digram below).

Tapeworm, it's a mini-B 5-pin plug for the Clip/Clip+, isn't it (and not a mini-A)?  (I think you might have grabbed pics for the receptacle and not the plug?)  Or am I mis-recalling/misunderstanding?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Miikerman wrote:

Tapeworm, it's a mini-B 5-pin plug for the Clip/Clip+, isn't it (and not a mini-A)?  (I think you might have grabbed pics for the receptacle and not the plug?)  Or am I mis-recalling/misunderstanding?

I think you're right. I was going to say the same thing.

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

Miikerman wrote:

Upon closer examination (and with a magnifying glass). it appears as is you are probably right; it is a Mini-B type plug/receptacle. Guess you've got younger eyes than I have. Thanks. Smiley Wink

SanDisk Guru

Not younger eyes, but greater initial confusion when I first got my first Clip (mini's, not mini's, Type A, Type B . . .), so that this just stuck out of all the confusion . . . . Smiley Happy