LOCKED SCREEN

hELLOO !!

I am trying MANY times to LOCKED MY SRCEEN WHEN I HAVE IT TO My pocket or somewhere else.

I cant find any solution!

This sport clip mp3 does not have LocK BUTTON ???

Because is very irritating when you workout and the music/songs is change all the time !!!

:smirk_cat::angry:

The Clip Sport has ha key lock feature since firmware 1.17. Just press and hold the back button for 2 seconds to enable key lock. Press and hold the back button again for 2 seconds to disable it. If nothing happens, verify that you have firmware 1.17 or higher installed by selecting “Settings” – “System settings” – “Info” in the menu. If it says “Version 1.09” upgrade to the latest firmware (version 1.22).

If you have a Clip+, key lock is engaged by pressing-and-holding the home button once.

To unlock the player, press-and-hold the home button until an “Unlocked” message appears.

The Clip Sport has a key lock feature since firmware version 1.17. Just press and hold the back button for 2 seconds to enable key lock. Press and hold the back button again for 2 seconds to disable it. If nothing happens, verify that your Clip has firmware 1.17 or higher installed by selecting Settings – System settings – Info in the menu. If it says “Version 1.09”, please upgrade to the latest firmware (version 1.22).

If you have a Clip+, key lock is engaged by pressing-and-holding the home button once. To unlock the player, press-and-hold the home button until an “Unlocked” message appears.

^ +1.