Free space slowly decreasing on apple Mac

I think you both need to cool off a little. Here is the reality as I see it. Mac is NOT Windows, Windows is NOT Mac. They are Different OMG! They work differently I cant believe it! I have a Macbook that I use for School (It works great with Adobe CS4) and a PC that I use at home. I use both for my player. AND GUESS WHAT I USE THEM DIFFERENTLY. If I use the MAC to transfer files I use KopyMac, to add files, and I get the little remnants, on the PC I use Media Monkey or Drag and Drop and no little remnants. I knew this when I bought the Fuze, because I knew I would have a Mac eventually, so I found out. How do I stop this well I attach the Fuze to a PC and delete the little files I dont want. I was able to ADAPT! I am not a Mac fan by any means, IN FACT I would never have bought a Mac (The school Provides them), as I am a Windows Fanboy. So to DAFT and PickMorel instead of Arguing Mac vs. PC, and attacking each other why not come together and try and find a solution for the mac users. PickMorel, The rants are not what this forum is about, attacking people is not what this forum is about and you know it. Daft, good research, but to call people out and attack their opinions isn’t warranted either. Windows is awesome for Windows users and Mac is awesome for Mac users, and I would be Lunix users would say both of you are crazy. So as I said lets just try and find a solution.