Free space slowly decreasing on apple Mac

@canadien wrote:

@daft wrote:

You don’t need to install software. I could just now examine the hidden sansa files from a mac, but don’t have time to finish giving all the right steps. If you go into mac applications/utilities/terminal.app you bring up a very powerful mode - you are a superman for good or evil and may kill your sansa or mac or the universe if not done right. So don’t try the preliminary stuff below unless either you know what you are doing or I clean up the directions a bit later. If you don’t like this approach, tough luck… it can be for other readers to see or help with.  

Thanks for your answer. I only play in terminal when I have step by step instructions. I’ll try your code, but rather prefer that this be fix in a next firmware ud. 

It  is somekind of a major bug :robotsad:

Its not got to do so much with the firmware as it does the way the player and the Mac communicate. What I mean is the way the Mac transfers files is different from PC. It leaves remnant files from the transfer process the same thing happens with Flash drives I think its a Mac thing.