Clip+ buttons are too senstive than they should

@miikerman wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

Ah–from bending.  If a device can break on me, it will–why all my players live in cases.

Unless you have a metal case for your Clip/Clip+, it’s not going to add any appreciable bending protection over the player itself. Silicone skins certainly wouldn’t, and a hard plastic case wouldn’t be any stronger plastic than the Clip itself. I never put mine in a jeans pocket, but I wouldn’t do that with any player.

The clip/Clip+ are rugged little suckers…drop them, they are so light that they just harmlessly bounce. They’re quite scratch-resistant, too…I’d never waste the money for a case for one…simply unnecessary.:wink:

For me, they are an extra level of protection, helping to protect from falls (a neoprene case I have adds wonderful cushioning) and from scratches. 

Agreed 100%.  Personally, I would never own a player and not protect it in some way.  And as an extra benefit, the silicone skins give the player a “grippy” feel which makes it more secure in your hands.

In my mind, it’s like buying a new car and not protecting the finish with wax, or going out in the cold without a coat.  Sure, you could do it, but why?