SanDisk Guru

Re: Clip+ Reviews

As a general matter with the Clips, the earphone jack is very tight, at first--but it loosens up after 1 or 2 uses.  But that first time, it can feel as if you are going to break the player when you push the earphone plug in all the way--but it can be done.

And if the player won't update using the SanDisk Updater, easy to manually update--see the firmware upgrade sticky thread at the top of the forum,  In fact, I find that easier than using the Updater, whicu continues using computer resources.  

SanDisk User

I just wanted to thank this group and Sandisk as well.  I bought a 32gig micro SD card and it works perfectly with my Clip+.  Also the latest update seems to have a better shuffle mode, or I just discovered the "don't repeat" option.  I've had the player for a couple of years now and it hasn't given me any problems.  Can't think of another player I'd rather have, especially considering the price.  Thanks again.

SanDisk Guru

And thanks for your thanks!   Smiley Happy    Glad that you're enjoying the player--

The Sansa Clip+ is definetley one of the best MP3 players of all time.

Some people didn't pay attention to the screen protector image that protects the display from scratching, and would turn on the MP3 player, without noticing any lights showing off, and all it took was to peel off that screen image protector, to enjoy the MP3 player.

Feel free to read my article  about the Sansa clip+ review.

Amine