Clip+ Reviews

@ohwell wrote:

It seems everytime a new version of ANYTHING comes out, they eliminate the best from the older version.  WHY??  To all the engineers out there:  Improvement = adding better qualities NOT trading them off.    

The blue backlight on the clip was not only practical in the dark, it was just plain cool, and everybody liked it. 

You mean the ring around the circle button? I always found that it blinded me at night when I pushed a button and it came on. In fact, once Rockbox worked on the Fuze, I turned the blue light off…lol.  To say “everybody liked it” is simply not true…many people didn’t like it. Don’t get me wrong, blue is my favorite color, and my text here would be blue if your words weren’t in blue.

I thought the Clip+ was an improvement over the Clip in almost every way, and I still have one. I hope if there is ever a replacement for the Clip+, that it will not have the blue light.

My question is,  did it take you two years to notice this light was gone?  If not, then why take this long to post your feelings? :wink::wink: