Clip 2GB - Charging animation

Hi, When i charge my Sansa Clip 2GB i see the “Connected” screen, but every few seconds the screen says “SanDisk” and then goes back to the charging (connected) screen. Is it normal? Or does it supposed to stay on the “Connected” screen all the time?

Thanks!

Its normal,  its a "screen saver "  for the OLED display.

I just bought a Sansa Clip and understand that the screen will go back and forth from screen saver to showing that it is charging. What I am wondering is if the flashing yellow bar will ever get solid to show that it is fully charged or will the screen at least say charged? How do you know when it is done charging? 

Thanks so much for any help!

Heidi

@hlmiller69 wrote:

I just bought a Sansa Clip and understand that the screen will go back and forth from screen saver to showing that it is charging. What I am wondering is if the flashing yellow bar will ever get solid to show that it is fully charged or will the screen at least say charged? How do you know when it is done charging? 

Thanks so much for any help!

Heidi

It will stop flashing and be completely full when it’s charged all the way:smiley:

Thanks so much! 

Heidi

I am unable to charge my Ipod using my laptop computer with UBS cable.  Message states battery is low.  When the IPOD is connected to laptop the screen shows connected - but not charging.  How do I start the charging process.  I have left it connected for over 2 or 3 hours with no result in charging the battery.

Thanks.

If you’re talking about the Clip and not an iPod (which is a different player), I would try different USB ports and a different USB cable.