bn1

Re: Brand New Sansa Clip+ ? ... 1st Step: Remove Protective Strip Covering Screen

Smiley Mad   This is unbelievable!!!  I have spent the last 24 hours trying to figure out why the display on my new Sansa Clip doesn't work. I am in process of sending it back to Amazon, NOW I READ THIS!!!  

HOW CAN SANDISK BE SO NEGLIGENT AND LEAVE OUT THIS SMALL STEP IN START UP DIRECTIONS.

I am sure you are not alone.....  Going public with this on Amazon .

Thank you sooo much.   BN San Diego

SanDisk Guru

Re: Brand New Sansa Clip+ ? ... 1st Step: Remove Protective Strip Covering Screen

With the greatest of respect:

I understand your frustration.  At the same time, it is not at all uncommon for a display of some type to have a clear protective film/plastic placed over it.  I guess that this thread indicates the wisdom, to SanDisk, of noting the protective screen protector in the user manual.  But I rarely have seen any manufacturer do so. 

double duhhh! I was close to jumping from the roof of my apartment complex. Thanks, owe you a cold beer.

It's the simple things in life that get you down

Thanks, Finkster. I had the same stupid thing. Would be an idea for the SanDisk people ro put it in the manual. Would have saved me a lot of time.

God bless you, finkster! I was about ready to take my Sandisk back to the store until I found your posting!

What fun. Did the same, feel the same.  Thanks

SanDisk Guru

You mean like this?

Smiley LOL

I thought the idea of the sticker was to show you what happens when the inevitable real freeze occurs!

Seriously - thank you - just got my new one going and was going crazy trying to get it to go to Home page etc.  Was getting REALLY frustrated.     Now it works just fine and dandy.  thank you thank you tank you

I am so glad for your post.  I was going nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with my new Sansa Clip, and after I read your post and took off the plastic cover, it was all good.  I was ready to return the stupid thing. Thanks again!

Tami