Backing up PLA playlists?

OK, folks. So here’s the deal…I use these playlists because they can pull from both the internal and extended memory at the same time. There is no other way to do this. And they can’t be built in WMP. Windows Explorer in MTP mode is the only way to make a playlist that reliably pulls from both drives. 

BUT I did find a solution. I have two of these sansa clips. One is a clip+ and the other an old regular clip. I simply connected both to the PC in MTP mode and copied the playlists from the clip+ that I usually use to the clip that I generally just use when cutting grass and such. Worked like a charm. Not only are the playlists still there, but when the media refreshed on the regular clip with the backed up PLA files, the music that happened to be on the player fell right into the playlists and works perfectly fine. 

The only problem is that if the music isn’t located at all on the other player, it gets stripped from the playlist. Since this is an older clip with only 4GB I just went to Amazon and bought a new 4GB clip+ and 16GB card just like what I have now and it was only $43 total for both shipped. Definitely worth it considering the time I’ve put into building these playlists. Now when it gets here I’ll just copy and paste everything from the this clip+ to the new one and keep the old one as the backup. My battery life was getting kind of crappy anyways.