Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
ctoonscooby
Accepted Solution

BROKEN CLIP

[ Edited ]

Help! The clip has already broken off in the first week! Unbelievable poor quality and design cannot and will not be accepted in todays market place! Where can i find replacement parts for my brand new sansa clip? Ive already checked, amazon.com, best buy, and sandisks very own sansa web site.

I will ALWAYS have Contempt in my heart for SanDisk   

Message Edited by ctoonscooby on 05-01-2008 08:43 PM
SanDisk Guru
Miikerman

Re: BROKEN CLIP

You are covered by a warranty.  Why not just contact SanDisk for a replacement?
ctoonscooby

Warrantys are More trouble than there worth. I want a replacement part. Does ANYONE know where you can buy another 'clip' for my Clip?
SanDisk Guru
Miikerman

Perhaps SanDisk Customer Service can help you--why not give them a call/email them.

By the way, I've only read of easy product warranty replacement here--little hassle (although you likely would be without your Clip for a bit).

bob2747

i know the same thing happened to me i was told to look at buy.com        it takes a wile to find one and there kind of expensive so i went to ebay and found one for a good price or just contace sansa and ask someone there           hope i helped :smileysurprised:
hope i helped BOB2747
SanDisk Senior User
SansaMe

You can call 1-866-SANDISK and tell the Support Agent that your Clip accessory broke and you would like to be added to the accessories list for replacement.  They should be able to send one out in a couple days. 

Go Sansa!

ctoonscooby

looked at Buy.com and they didn't have one. :smileysad:
SanDisk Guru
Miikerman

Did you miss the post right before yours, to call SanDisk and get a clip replacement for free?
guitarMan

The plastic clip on my clip also broke within the first week.  I contacted support as indicated and they shipped one out within 4 days... or so they said.  It has been a month since the "ship date" and I have still not received one.  Multiple communucations with support has provided no answers and only increased my frustration.  At this point, I am willing to pay for a replacement just to alleviate the frustration of dealing with support.  It seems their only goal is to close the "request". 

I am hoping that someone monitoring this forum may be able to help. 

Thanks,

guitarMan 

jmk491

I had the same problem with Sandisk Support.  I was told that a replacement clip would be sent to my house.  I gave them 2 weeks before I called back.  So far, nothing but frustration on that end.  I am certainly willing to pay for replacements, but I am having trouble finding them.