BROKEN CLIP

@handywoman wrote:

the clip from my sansa clip has broken today. No heavy usage just the normal unclip movement… So I googled for help! 

One gentlemen had suggested to use the clip behind a measurement tape that you can buy cheap at Dollorama. He said to use a nail file to make sure that the back of sansa clip is even and smooth which I did. Then I did a test with the measurement tape (just taping it to the back before putting the glue)

The only problem I saw with using the clip behind a measurement  tape is that there is not “spring” and eventually it will loosen up…so instead here is my suggestion:

I have purchase a one dollar pack of colored magnetic clips at dollorama. I took out the small magnetic square and use it for my sansa clip. Ok the clip is a little big BUT the spring is quite strong and it does not fall or loosen up when I do my sport activity. And now my sans clip is absolute trendy and uniquely cool. (PS: I use a small tube of crazy clue to glue the clip to the sansa). Hope this help. - Handy Woman

Here is my new and improve funky sansa clip!  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47718740@N05/?saved=1

Good for you…very clever!:smiley: