BROKEN CLIP

the clip from my sansa clip has broken today. No heavy usage just the normal unclip movement… So I googled for help! 

One gentlemen had suggested to use the clip behind a measurement tape that you can buy cheap at Dollorama. He said to use a nail file to make sure that the back of sansa clip is even and smooth which I did. Then I did a test with the small metal clip measurement tape - you need to uncrew it (For the sake of the test I just taped the metal clip to the back of my sansa before putting the real definite glue)

The only problem with this gentleman’s suggestion is that the measurement  tape metal clip can become vey loose with time because there is not “spring” to strenghten the clip and eventually it simply falls off. …

here is another SOLUTION THAT WORKED WELL FOR ME:

I have purchase a one dollar pack of 6 colored magnetic clips at Dollorama store (the ones that you put on the door of the refrigerator to hang messages. - see the link bellow). I took out the small magnetic square behind one of the clip. Then I glued it behind my Sansa. I used a small tube of crazy glue.  The clip is a little big BUT the spring is really strong and it does not fall or loosen up when I do my sport activities. Plus my Sansa is absolutely super dupper cool! Hope this help.

• yours truly …Handy Woman

Here is my new and improve funky sansa clip!  …NB: Message to Sansa: I hope you will give me some royalties :wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47718740@N05/?saved=1