Accessing the clip in My Computer

I can access my Clip through Windows MP.  I used to have a sansa Express and i could use it in my computer.  However the clip is not seen in my computer.  It is recognized as an MTP device.  Can anyone help?

Fitties:

Iam the least knowledgable of anyone on computers, so keep that in mind.   I used WMP V.11 as thats whats on the computer.  When I plugged the Clip in to the front USB port. It showed up on right hand side of screen.  I went to WMP V.11 and hit left sided column for Copy music to device or CD.  The left half of the page I pulled down which albums I wanted abd right half showed a tiny picture of the clip as one of my choices to transfer to.  I highlighted what I  wanted, then hit Copy in middle/upper right hand corner of screen and I was it.   My limited understanding is that if you have a PC with Microsoft/WMP its a MTP situtation.  I had the computer on plugged in connecting cable to PC USB Port and then hooked Sansalip to cable. Clip came on and sacreen on Clip showed “Connecting”.  Then I went to WMP.  Nothing fancy I had to do.  I’m not sure why your clip isn’t recognized.  Try how I hooked mine up, it worked for me.   Oh I did charge it up all night with my Creative Zen Stone Wall plug adapter.  So make sur you’ve got a full battery.   Thanks for your help on the BB case, Jim

fitties wrote:
I can access my Clip through Windows MP.  I used to have a sansa Express and i could use it in my computer.  However the clip is not seen in my computer.  It is recognized as an MTP device.  Can anyone help?

what version of WMP are you using?