Stopped working after 4.4.8 update

I bought the Sandisk ixpand drive 64GB for iOS few months ago. Transferring files using the app takes time. But at least, it worked. A week ago, when I plugged the drive to my iPhone, it asked me to update its firmware to the latest version which is 4.4.8 and I’ve been having trouble ever since. I could no longer sync my files. It stops at “preparing sync” then the app crashes. I tried everything- reinstalling the app (latest version), rebooting my phone, freeing up space in my iPhone but nothing worked. I’m really frustrated because I bought this drive so I could backup photos from my iPhone but now I cannot use it. It’s a total waste of money. Got it from bestbuy for $100 before tax and after a month or two of using it, it no longer serve its purpose. Anyone having the same problem? What did you do?

1 Like

I also have same prob. From yesterday hope sandisk solve this

Can you provide more info on what host you are using and what the iOS version is? 

1 Like

iPhone 6 64GB
Version 9.3.1

I hope Sandisk will release a firmware update real soon!

Have iphone 6 plus, ios 9.3.2 and ixpand not work!!!

@velascoro wrote:

Have iphone 6 plus, ios 9.3.2 and ixpand not work!!!

There is no need to post the same question in multiple threads. Seer the response to your other post.

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-iXpand/iXpand-not-detected-after-ioS-9-3-1-update/m-p/354092/highlight/true#M345