Ipad 4 and iexpandable 64gb flash drive

I purchased an ixpandable 64gb flash drive for my IPAD, but can’t get it set up. Do I need to install some software on my IPAD?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP,

BOB HANBURY, MELROSE,MA

Hard to say Bob.

Hello,

as far as i can understand you own the ixpand drive and want to know if you need to install the ixpand sync in order to use it with your ipad.

i would like to inform you that you need the app in order to use the ixpand with the ipad because without it you cannot access it normally.

Hello,

I don’t know what the name of the app is; and where I where I would get it.

Thank you for your help,

Robogon

@robogon wrote:

I don’t know what the name of the app is; and where I where I would get it.

Go to the App Store on your iPad and search for SanDisk iExpand.

Thank you. I went to Apple Store site, but all they offered me was an apple version of the flash drive, not the app I need.

Thread continues here:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-iXpand/Re-Ipad-4-and-iexpandable-64gb-flash-drive/td-p/338589

Not the “Apple” store, but the “App” Store. You access it from your iPhone or iPad. There is only one; it’s called SanDisk iExpand Sync.

You did buy the SanDisk iExpand flash drive, didn’t you?

Edit: I am going to suggest to the Mod that this thread be moved to the more appropriate SanDisk iExpand board.

All i get for clicking the link is “Invalid Parameters.”

I just downloaded and installed the SanDisk iXpand Sync on my iPad and all I get is a “Firmware Update In Progress” with a never ending series of dots rotating.