Can't See Photos on Phone

Hi,

When I go to 'Copy Photos From Phone' and select files, I only see a few photos to select from that are on the iPhone.  About 15 show up and I can copy them over, but as I scroll down to select more it's just black screen and then some more pics show up sporadically.  I can't see all my photos.  Tried this on iPad Air 2 also, same problem.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

USB 3.0, 128 GB iXpand, iPhone 6s iOs 10.2.1

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Can't See Photos on Phone

[ Edited ]

try tapping the black area under the dates and see if the pictures appear. I see the same thing when i choose copy files from iphone and when I tap the screen the pictures show up. It did not used to be this way until the last update that went out. I have reported the issue to sandisk support so hopefully it will be fixed soon.  

Thanks for the tip.  Clicking on the black areas or the dates makes some photos show up, but it's only about 9 or so at a time.  And then when you scroll down some more, those photos dissapear and you have to press to see more.  Frustrating to say the least.  Glitchy and not a good user experience. 

Do you suggest I stick around for the next update or return this product? 

SanDisk Guru

It just started happening after the latest update and should be an easy fix so it will likely be fixed in the next update. I would stick it out but honestly that is up to you.