Building audio database

The app sometimes says ________ ( I forget the exact word and I don’t want to ever try the music button again because I finally have my music is a form that I can use.) audio and sometimes it is processing thumbnails. Most of the the time seems to be spent on the thumbnails but then it goes back to audio.

Sure, they confirmened they’re working on the issue after they told me they never heard of this problem beore, afte they had me reformat my disk and loose the 70GB of audio  I had put on it, after I had to reload the app on my IOS, after I had to arrange a phone call with them, after I had to send them all kinds of model numbers and revs for both my SanDisk and IOS device, after I had to use their debug log to mail them debug information - then, yes they said - we’re aware of that problem! I kid you not.

Why are you sure it will be improved? Have you used their music player? Ignoring that it doesn’t work for anything but tiny music libaries, have you ever seen a less capable IOS music player? Do the people who created this terrible app even listen to music? Do they have a music library that they tried to put on their creation and use? Have they tried to use Apple’s music player so they could learn what features a music player should have? It doesn’t look that way to me.

And why did they release this product without testing it with substantial music libraries? Do they even do Beta testing? And why don’t they even respond to problems on their own forum?

If it’s a simple bug with meta data processing why is it taking so long to fix? People have been reporting this problem to them since before Christmas?