A way to select a range of photos to transfer ?

I’m manually transferring photos, because the iXpand is having major problems trying to transfer all the files at one time, from my iPhone to the iXpand.    It simply stops transferring.

So, I’m now trying to transfer 300-400 at one time. Sometimes works, sometimes not.

Is there a way to select a range of photos ?   I don’t think so, but just in case someone knows.    

Yes, I can select a bunch by tapping on each one individually, but that is very time-consuming, boring, and not why I bought this device.

1 Like

unfortunately there is no way to select a range. You will have to tap them all. 

Take into account the single most exceptional days or weeks ever experience – a very exceptional strategy!

My website: http://woodprint.com.au

Right now it’s simple to get a greatest wedding ceremony pictures imprinted on the distinctive, superbly distinctive Birch plywood solar panel – prepared to hold on the actual walls or even standalone upon any kind of flat working surface.

With the help of iOS assistant tool,it is not difficult to transfer 300-400 photos at one time.