iXpand not detected after ioS 9.3.1 update

I have latest iOs 9.3.2 and iXpand still not deteced. Very much annoyed :frowning:

Kidnly help to solve this issue.

2 Likes

if you have the iXpand USB 2.0 drive make sure you have the iOS 9 FW update. 

if you have the iXpand USB 3.0 make sure you are using the correct app iXpand Drive. 

If you have confirmed both please start a new thread and provide screen shots and all your iOS device information i.e. make, model found inside settings > general > about of you iOS device so we can try to find what may be causing the issue you are facing. 

1 Like

iOS 9.3.2

App 1.6.10

FW 4.4.8

Still not working :angry:

should i give it for replacement??

@hasnatqadri wrote:

iOS 9.3.2

App 1.6.10

FW 4.4.8

Still not working :angry:

should i give it for replacement??

yes you have the latest app and FW. if it is not detected under iOS 9.3.2 please contact sandisk support for a replacement. 

Also you ahve the iXpand USB 2.0 drive. For future questions please post in the iXpand USB 2 board. 

Just bougth the iXpand 3.0 have the correct APP 3.1.3 and have the iOS 9.3.2 not working… Only bought it to use it on the summer holiday, so its kind of wasted… Any way to make it work?

Welcome to the club. Just bought mine yesterday and loaded a bunch of pics and now today my phone nor iPad no longer recognize my ixpand and yes I have latest software update!

I’m runnning recently updated  9.3.3…  Back to the drawing board…  the  drive is recognised by the PC but  the  update program tells me it’s not there.“iXpand drive not detected, please plug in the drive to your usb”

there are two different versions of the iXpand drive and FW update tool. Make sure you are using the correct tool for the product you have. If the drive is still not detected contact sandisk support for a warranty claim. 

iXpand USB 3.0 update tool

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19654/ 

iXpand USB 2.0 update tool

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17496/

My iPhone 5s is running on OS 9.3.5 and the phone will not recognize my iXpand 128G drive. I’ve reinstalled the firmware and reloaded the Sandisk app from the App Store. Nothing works. Lenghty communication with the Sandisk help desk has produced no resolution.

Any ideas out there?

this is the iXpand USB 3.0 board. Do you have an iXpand UBS 2 or iXpand USB 3? 

iXpand USB 3.0

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18644/ 

iXpand USB 2.0
http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16286/

If you have the 2.0 and you are running FW 4.4.9 (the latest release) it should work with iOS 9.3.5. Was the drive working priviously? Does it work on other iOS devices?

If it worked previously and if it is not working on other iOS devices it seems like it may be defective and would need to be replaced. If that is the case contact sandisk support and ask about warranty replacement. 

It does not work with ioS 10

it does work with iOS 10. 

There is a kb on the sandisk support site that says after upgrading to iOS10 the drive may not be recognized. power cycling the phone should resolve the issue. 

try power cycling your phone and see if the iXpand will then be detected. 

what does that mean? Power Cycle?

dont post again to use the correct firmware im using it , looks like a comom issue with sandish ixpand 2.0 and IOS9 and IOS10, I dowload tha latest and says firmware upgrading and stay overnight and still saying the same, i bought this and never works again after the first update from sandisk.

hat didnt work is stays for ever says updating and nothing happened

Why i cant transfer all of my pictures from iphone 6plus ios 10.3.2 updated to my ixpand drive? Can u help me how to solve this issue? Thanks

Very informative thread.

dont use this update because there are some errors a new upgrade is available update that from Quickbooks Tech Support then you can use iXpand

You need to contact the customer support center and they will be assisting you accordingly . 

Mobile App Development 

I would to like about this ios reletad posting.