My ixpand is broken literally

My ixpand broke, the connector for my iphone is broken. When i put it in my bag while the drive is still stack in my phone it brokes. I put the usb on a laptop and the files are still there. But i cant open the said files.maybe bcoz of the broken connector? Is it posible to fix it or is it even posible to copy files? But how? Its not opening either on comp. Or laptop 😭
SanDisk Guru

Re: My ixpand is broken literally

since it is detected by the computer can you copy and paste the data off of it? If so see if the files will open once copied to the computer. If the files will not transfer they may have been damaged when the connector broke. This can happen if you were transferring files when the connector broke. If that is the case you would need to seek a company that provides data recovery services. 

Tnx for the reply. I finally found a laptop that i can open the files. I can copy aNd i can also save on said usb. But its so sad that i can't use it anymore on my iphone ☹️ Is there anyways or shop that i can bring my ixpand to fix it? Or it isnt possible?
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

it is unlikely you can find someone that would fix it. maybe some place could resolder the connector on but they may cause more issues if not done correctly and would probably break again easily. best really to just buy another one. 

Ohh.. Sad.. Anyways tnx for the info 😊 Appreciated