Iphone 8 plus compatibility problem

I bought Ixpand flash drive 64gb 3.0 from our biggest electronic seller in our country “alza.cz” and i have this problem: IMG_0160.PNGI have already filled the form for replacement yesterday but still didn´t get the answer. 

And what the replacement is really meant for. Is it the replacement for the flash driver i bought or for the application i am confused… And how would we replace the flash driver when i didn´t buy it directly from your website i really need a help thank you for any helpful reply.

@multiextramen

If you ahve filled out the form somone from SanDisk support will be in contact with you soon with further instrucitons. 

The flash drive itself will need to be replaced via the SanDisk warranty policy. 

I have the same issue on my iPhone X on 11.1.2
Does anybody know if a firmware update will fix this?
http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-iXpand-USB-3-0/iPhone-X-with-11-1-2/td-p/364188

looks like it is a hardware related issue. contact sandisk support for a warranty replacement

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-iXpand-USB-3-0/iPhone-X-with-11-1-2/m-p/364207/highlight/true#M330 

I had the same issue (refused copy photos) with my iPhone 8 and requested the replacement iXpand 3.0 drive. It was delivered today and I must say that the problem was solved.
I am a happy ??? user again

Had the same issue. Contacted support and they shipped me a new unit. All good now. Must say that the support team is excellent and really responsive.

I had to call and have them walk me through for my 8plus. But ended up having to delete the app, reinstall, go through the setup process again and while going through the setup process, I had to restart my Fitbit. It worked. I am connectednow. 

hi, is your card a type 2 or type 3? (check at the sandisk app on ‘about’)

Hi,

I have the exact same problem, but unfortunately cannot request a replacement unit as my country of residence does not qualify. I am writing to ask what number you called to get support. I may have some luck trying to reinstall the firmware or app as i cannot get a replacement unit. Thanks

Sincerely,

Joel

wrote:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem, but unfortunately cannot request a replacement unit as my country of residence does not qualify. I am writing to ask what number you called to get support. I may have some luck trying to reinstall the firmware or app as i cannot get a replacement unit. Thanks

Sincerely,

Joel

I checked with our support team and you have 3 open support requests. the country you are in is not available for the online RMA request however a support agent should reply soon to your open support requests with instructions on how to return the product.